4.29.2007

Recovering...

I finally had my surgery to correct my hernia (which happened after Morgan's birth from my c-section) and I feel great! I couldn't believe how much better I felt just even a few days after the surgery. I'm so glad!!!!! I'm back to a pretty normal life - except I can't lift anything over 15 lbs until May 29th... which means I need help with Morgan and Carson until then. We are lucky that Bryan's mom is coming out to stay with us for two weeks. She arrives tomorrow and stays through the 14th. It will be so nice to have her here and the kids are very excited for her to spend some time with us.

The day after my surgery, Bryan took Carson, Morgan and I over to Charleston to stay with our friends, the Goddards, while I was recuperating. It was a wonderful week and a half. The kids loved "Nanny Jackie" and had a great time. It was nice to be able to relax and rest. Jackie brought us back here on Friday and we are just preparing for Grandma Sant's arrival. The kids are very excited to have her stay with us for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment