2.08.2008

What I'm watching...

Well, with the writer's strike it's been a chore to find something to watch on television. Alright, it's not like I watch all the time, but I have to have a few shows that I can escape to and I'm pretty picky. There aren't many shows I actually watch. I don't care much for many reality shows, I don't watch Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, or The Apprentice. I'll admit when I was a single gal, I did watch "The Real World" on MTV but that hasn't appealed to me since I got married so I haven't watched it for five years.

I did watch this season of "Dancing with the Stars", ah yes, because I wanted to see Marie Osmond and Jenny Garth. It was fun to watch. So with all this preamble, I would like to share this show I found on TLC, and I can't stop watching it... Jon & Kate plus Ei8ht! I love the opening credits at the first of the show when Kate says, "I could very well lose my mind today!" Now, I don't have 8 kids, however, I do have 5 with some challenges and I feel like that alot! I am glad to make it through a day without losing my mind! Now, that's an accomplishment. Also here is there website: The Six Gosselin's

Maybe I am fascinated by people with large families (since I don't think I have the stamina to pull it off) but I've watched several shows about the Duggar Family. They have had several shows on Discovery Health Channel. Anyway, that's what is interesting to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment