Dr. Marci your diagnosis was correct! Good goin'. Isn't this fun? I guess all mom's are doctors though. Just fun FYI, 20% of the population will get shingles in their lifetime. Fairly common. Kiera said Marc has gotten it a few times since they've been married.
I was at the Church Office Building on Wed and I swear I saw your in-laws getting in an elevator! Are they living in Utah or were they there on Wed for some reason? If not, they have a look alike couple.
Marci, your little family is so cute. I wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together. We'll stay caught up this way. Love, connie
ReplyDeleteDr. Marci your diagnosis was correct! Good goin'. Isn't this fun? I guess all mom's are doctors though. Just fun FYI, 20% of the population will get shingles in their lifetime. Fairly common. Kiera said Marc has gotten it a few times since they've been married.
ReplyDeleteI was at the Church Office Building on Wed and I swear I saw your in-laws getting in an elevator! Are they living in Utah or were they there on Wed for some reason? If not, they have a look alike couple.
ReplyDelete