3.15.2009

Morgan turns two

Morgan's birthday was in October but I feel terrible that I never blogged about it. So here I am sharing some pictures and stories.

I can't believe my baby turned two, now he is two and a half! I still have a hard time believing that he is that old. He is such an independent little guy. He is so fun and he makes me laugh all the time which is a good thing because some of the things he does could make me cry - he is into everything. He loves his mama though and he gets jealous when I hold anyone else. He'll say, "You are my mom". He talks non-stop. He can sing the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (which seem to be our two favorites).



Not long after he was born at the hospital - he was born crying and he didn't stop. He was hungry. His blood sugar levels were low so they put him under a light for about an hour and wouldn't let me hold him. I hated it.

Our little family - Carson didn't know what to think of Morgan when he was first born. She sure loves him now.

The first of many pictures of the two together... I forgot how dark his hair was when he was first born. I thought maybe he would stay dark but at about four months he turned into a blondie... Someday maybe he'll go dark again.

Still having a little dark hair but it's fading fast... (Jan 2007)



I'm all blonde now - Don't blondes have more fun? (Feb 2007)


Alert and playing with my toys (April 2007)
Lovin' summertime - (June 2007)



Time at the St Louis Zoo (July 2007)
Learning to walk. All smiles and giggles. (September 2007)

Turning one and more than happy to play in his cake. (October 20, 2007)

At the school watching Rylee's play about Abraham Lincoln (February 2009)

Morgan's new hair cut - he looks like a little man (February 20, 2009)

At the Rochester Park - playing in the warm weather (March 2009)

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting! I am so happy to see you blogging again so we can se the faces of those cute kids of yours. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete