5.18.2009

As heard before dinner time tonight...

Me: Carson, what do you want for dinner?

Carson: Pancakes.

Me: Morgan, do you want pancakes.

Morgan: NO!

Me: What do you want for dinner, Morgan?

Morgan: I want candy.

Me: Morgan, we don't have candy for dinner.

Carson: Yes, Morgan we don't have candy for dinner... we have it for lunch!

8 comments:

  1. That's RIGHT! Candy for Lunch! Just was I was thinking for today! That's pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Carson. Some peanut butter m&m's would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly what I had for lunch yesterday. Have you tried the new strawberry m&m's? Hear they are pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND for breakfast if you live at our house:0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that she has her facts straight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY for new blog friends!!! Thanks~
    I'm certain we'll be friends, you like TOMMY BOY AND you consider candy a suitable meal :)
    that's what we eat at our house!
    Thanks for the visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh AND you have a Carson. I have a Carson. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...that is a little to close to the truth at our house sometimes!

    ReplyDelete