8.27.2007

Enjoy the Journey

I just was looking up some of my favorite websites and I found that quote... It is from www.vinylthatinspires.com, from The Four Sisters store in Shelley Idaho. It is a great website. They now have a new website, where you can download their templates for a minimal charge, if you have a vinyl machine or know someone who does, or if you live 1200 miles away like I do! I can still get their great stuff from someone I know here.

I am going to start a list of my favorite quotes... and post them on this blog. My first one will be "Enjoy the Journey". Another favorite one is "Press on, Regardless". I feel like that describes my life.

I need to figure out a name for my Monday when the older kids go back to their mom's house for a week. It's a day that I usually don't get much done because I think I'm so worn out from the previous week (this time it was two weeks)... It's a good thing that Morgan still takes two naps because he needed them today. Carson and Morgan have to give up any kind of schedule they have when we do have the older kids because naps are interrupted to go pick them up from school, bedtime is never the same because of different nightly activities and the house is a lot busier and louder with the older three that even if I can get Morgan down for a nap, it usually doesn't last long because he gets woken up from some sound, somewhere. Well, not much excitement here today but this week is going to be a great week. Bryan helped me tremendously over the weekend and so our house is in somewhat of a wonderful order and I am going to keep going with it and make sure it stays that way all week :) hee hee hopefully, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment