11.05.2007

More pictures

At the beginning of October, I had to take Morgan to St Louis for his quarterly check ups at the St Louis Children's Hospital. So afterwards, I took Carson and Morgan to the Zoo. It was the perfect weather to do so. We walked around for two hours and I got some really good exercise from pushing my two little ones in the double stroller. You should have seen the hill we had to go up to see the lions and the zebras - but it was well worth it. We had a great time.

As you can tell, the weather was perfect that day. I think it actually got into the 80's, no kidding! I just checked out accuweather.com and the high that day in St Louis was 83. So yes, it was a warm day especially for October. We were there on Wednesday, October 9. We did have one funny experience, when we were leaving the hospital and on the way to the zoo, it was dark in the parking garage so I turned on the lights and then forgot about them. I left them on the whole time we were at the zoo, so when I came back out to our car, the battery was dead! It was hot and Carson and Morgan were ready to go home and take a nap. The people who work at the zoo were so wonderful, (it must happen a lot, people with car problems). Anyway, they had us on our way in no time, it took them less than five minutes to respond to our vehicle and have it running.

2 comments:

  1. What a great mom! I really don't enjoy the zoo and try to avoid it at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally some luck was with you!! Cheri

    ReplyDelete