Every year, our ward puts on a Trunk or Treat. We all meet at the church, have a potluck dinner, the kids play a few games and then we "Trunk or Treat". It is always a super fun activity and the kids look forward to it every year.
Carson dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Morgan was a Rooster. I got lots of good pictures of Carson; however, none of Morgan's turned out! I didn't want to stick him in his costume again, he was ticked off enough the first time; so it will be just a memory we have!
I did a quick job on Carson's hair, but had to show that we were really able to get pony tails in her hair. Her hair is still pretty fine and not long enough to do much with.
Cameron came as a Boy Scout! The "Two C's" as Rylee calls them had a great time running around and trick or treating around the parking lot. Morgan wasn't as enthusiastic about the whole event but he sure loves his candy and anyone else's that he can snag while they aren't looking.
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how long Carson's hair is.
ReplyDelete