Sundays have been nice around here, with not doing the paper route anymore and our church schedule changed, so we go from 1 - 4 pm. I don't really like this time for church, it means the whole day is taken BUT it is nice to sleep in and be able to work on primary stuff before church. Bryan has been working part-time at H & R Block since the beginning of January so he is gone 2-3 nights per week plus Saturdays and a couple of Sundays. We don't really like to have him work on Sundays but his manager promised not to schedule him much on Sundays so it's not too bad. Today is one of his Sunday's he has to work so he left right from church. I brought the kids home and now have dinner in the oven, just waiting for it to be done. Afternoon church is difficult for Morgan - he is napping right now. As soon as we eat dinner, I'll go wake him up for a couple of hours.
Carson is talking like crazy and she loves to sing. The last couple of months in Sacrament Meeting she sits by me and when we are singing a hymn, she looks at my mouth and sings. It's so darn cute. I love it that she loves to sing! So far, she seems to be able to carry a tune really well. I sure want to encourage that talent for her... I loved singing as a child and still do.
Some Carsonisms:
- "Mom, that's awesome!"
- "Mom, you made me sad." (When I don't let her do something she wants :))
- "Please, please, please? Please, Mom? Please, please, please!" - Yes it drives me crazy :)
- "Thank you very much!"
- "Mom, do you want to watch Scooby Doo or Dora with me?"
- "Mom, get Morgan off of me!"
- "Mom, he's going to fall."
She is just so funny some days.
Morgan was sick last week and so he has turned into this whining, screaming child when he is not in my arms. If I'm not in the room and he can't see me, he is fine. However, as soon as I enter, he gets this look on his face and just starts to cry. It's so much fun, let me tell you. He is still a cutie-pie though and we'll keep him around for a while. He has earned a nickname - he is Morgan the Menace. He is the biggest tease. He teases Carson, me, Cameron, anyone he can. He thinks he is pretty funny. He won't stop either. He laughs and laughs. Boys are so much different than girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment