3.23.2008

Potty Training Part I

We have been on the potty-training cycle now for about a month. We had playgroup at our house and all the other kids were using the toilet and AT THAT MOMENT, Carson decided that she would go on the potty. She has been doing pretty well with it, except for the fact, that she really can't poop on the potty, which is driving me nuts! Yes, I'm about to go crazy. Some nights she is dry, some nights not so dry, I decided that we would work on the day thing until she could get that right and then we'd work on the night.

I also have to remind her to go a lot, but at least the accidents (wet ones) are few and far between. We went to Nauvoo on Friday and Saturday and she did wonderful there.

1 comment:

  1. Marci, I think its time to teach little Carson about "nesting". If you're unfamiliar with that phase, it's when you line the public potty with toilet paper prior to placing your bum on it. We had to teach Haley on our 3 week road trip 2 summers ago. I just think it's time for you to have "the potty talk" with her! =)

    ReplyDelete