I believe it! It is just the two of us and I am doing laundry constantly! I don't even what to think about what it is going to be like once we have kids. :-)
yea well my husband does things like changes his own oil, brakes, and headlights. He paints walls, finishes basements and will do all the yard work in the world. But, don't expect that the mower, screwdriver, saw, paint, paint brushes, car jack, old brakes,old oil filters, packages to the new oil filers, yard waste, burned out headlights, or anything else he touches will find its way back where it belongs!!! And don't get me started on the kitchen!!!
I DO NOT need to see it to believe it! Ahhh we are such a superior breed:)
ReplyDeleteI believe it! It is just the two of us and I am doing laundry constantly! I don't even what to think about what it is going to be like once we have kids. :-)
ReplyDeleteyea well my husband does things like changes his own oil, brakes, and headlights. He paints walls, finishes basements and will do all the yard work in the world. But, don't expect that the mower, screwdriver, saw, paint, paint brushes, car jack, old brakes,old oil filters, packages to the new oil filers, yard waste, burned out headlights, or anything else he touches will find its way back where it belongs!!! And don't get me started on the kitchen!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't even get me started ladies on my husband and his supply of clothes from high school and college. So lucky we are still storing them.
ReplyDelete