4.18.2008

Potty Training Part IV

Well, I think my girl finally has done it! She has gone for 10 days now, with no accidents during the day :) A special thanks to my friend Jenny for giving me the idea of bubble gum as a reward for going stinky on the potty! Carson spent a few days at her house and that was the great motivator.

Yeah, whew, finally, alright, yippie skippy, wonderful, great!

We are so happy. Now we just have to tackle the night thing. I'm thinking of all the money we will save not buying diapers for TWO. And since the price of almost every other grocery item has gone up in the past month, we won't even notice a savings.

3 comments:

  1. The bubble gum is what finally worked for Sam, but I forgot until I read this. Oops, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!!! With Morgan catching on so quickly with throwing things away, maybe he will be even quicker at potty training as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! wich me well as we have just begun the journey!

    ReplyDelete