
This is a picture of Carson's birthday party with friends. We met at the mall to ride the carousel. That was fun. We then went to a friend's house where the kids played a few games, decorated cupcakes and opened presents. I think it turned out well and special thanks to our friends the Burkes who opened up their home to us at the last minute because of rain. We sure appreciate you guys.
I don't have any pictures of Carson's celebration at school. Her birthday was on a Sunday so she was going to celebrate on the Friday before. I even made her a special shirt to wear to school. She ended up being sick that day so we moved everything to Monday. I had to work that day and wasn't able to go to school with her for the treats. Oh well, at least I'll get to do it next year.


Birthdays are so fun! I love that picture of Justin with Carson! I will have to get that from you some time.
ReplyDelete