8.19.2010

Black and Brown

Tuesday was just like any other day.  I got up, got ready for work, got my kids up, got them ready for daycare, took them to daycare, went to work, worked, had lunch, worked...  Around 4:30 pm, I went to run an errand and decided that it was a good time to stop to pick up a little treat.  As I was walking into the store, I looked down at the ground at my feet and noticed that I had on one brown shoe and one black shoe!  I hadn't even noticed all day.  I even went out to lunch that day and didn't notice.  Well it is official, I have completely lost my mind!  I have had a coworker who 'forgot' to wear her bra to work one day.  I had one who did the same thing - she wore two different color shoes.  I always thought, "Oh, that will never happen to me, how could you forget to wear something or wear two different shoes all day."  Yeah, now I know :)  It's because of our children - they slowly suck our brains out.  My question is, will they ever come back?

6 comments:

  1. Seriously that is so funny. Must be a lot on your mind! How are things going with you guys?
    BTW I love the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so how did I not notice all day either? I must have totally lost it too!!! I have never worn two different colored shoes before but have worn two different colored socks, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha! I haven't done that yet, but someday, I may. A member of our stake presidency gave a talk a few weeks ago and said he wore two different colored shoes to the temple once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marci..... you make me laugh! Carson looks like a doll in her new glasses by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope! They then start to suck the life out of our body parts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Marci you make me feel normal! Thanks for the good laugh.

    ReplyDelete