10.18.2007

Another Carson & Scooby Doo moment...

Carson was explaining who the characters were on Scooby-Doo.

My response: What is Daphne? (expecting her usual response of Daphne is a girl and Freddy is a boy)

Carson: Daphne is the mommy. Freddy is the daddy.

Me: Oh, what is Velma?

Carson: Velma is the Merritt (*side note* Merritt is my brother who incidentally looks nothing like Velma)

Me: So Velma is a Merritt?

Carson: Yes, Velma is a Merritt, Daphne is the mommy and Freddy is the daddy.

PS: What is a Merritt?

3 comments:

  1. I guess that I feel honored to be mentioned. Although I'm wondering what it is that Carson actually thinks that I am. A "Merritt" must be a very wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merritt huh?! I really would like to know the answer to that one. I still haven't figured out what a "Merritt" is and I have been married to one for 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that Target does this and it is handy. As long as they see the orignal receipt you paid the original price - you should get that price back. I always manage to lose a receipt I meant to keep - usually for the kids stuff. I didn't realize we could comment on the blog. Hopefully we can have lunch on veteran's day.

    ReplyDelete