10.18.2007

I feel invisible...

Alright. I know that someone out there is reading my blog. At least, I hope so. I have posted questions/comments that begged responses on two of my most favorite Yahoo groups in the past month and received no response on either one! So maybe I am invisible. Maybe it is true, that mom's just become invisible over time.

Oh well, just in case there is one person out there reading this I found another cool website and story about a young man named McKay Hatch. He has started the "No Cussing Club". It sounds awesome. Also, try this link to ABC News and see the story.

PS - Doesn't anyone have a favorite love song?

2 comments:

  1. Marci, I'm here! I'm sorry I don't comment more, but I check your blog everyday. I'm here with Jenessa and her favorite love song is "Two Less Lonely People in the World" by Air Supply. I haven't commented because I don't know mine. I will keep thinking. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, I thought of one. "Crazy Love" but I don't know who it is by. It's a good one though.

    ReplyDelete