10.18.2007

Target

Pronounced, Tarrr jjayh for those of you who really don't know. A secret to shopping there I learned this week. If you use a debit or credit card for all of your purchases, if you are to take back an item, they can use the aforementioned debit or credit card to find your original receipt. Which is a wonderful thing for me since I tend to lose things. As hard as I try, I still lose receipts and usually mostly important things that I'm supposed to hold onto. Anyway, I had to return two pair of pants I had bought about 2 weeks ago and lucky me, I had purchased them using my debit card so they gave me a FULL refund in cash since it was on my debit card. Now, I'm not sure how it would work if the item had gone on sale since you bought it, haven't ran into that scenario yet, however, I'm glad to always use my debit card whenever I shop at Target. Just in case I need to make a quick return.

No comments:

Post a Comment