3.05.2008

I've been tagged...

What was I doing 10 years ago-

Ten years ago - 1998 - I was living in Logan, Utah with my sis, Michelle. We lived in a cute little condo in North Logan. I think we may have had a roommate at the time - Lacy - but I can't remember. Anyway, Matt and Shireen also lived in Logan so we had fun getting together with them. Merritt was on his mission and Melissa was getting ready to graduate from high school. I was working for the Parks and Recreation Department for Logan City and having a great time. Dana was living in Evanston, so I would frequently visit her there. Hmmm, oh yeah, I was getting ready to be finished with my school work for my bachelor's degree and I graduated from University of Phoenix with a degree in Business Management. I'm sure I was traveling all over, however, I can't remember where we went that year. Dana and I were travel buddies. It seems like so long ago. I was helping plan my 10 year high school reunion and now we are making plans to attend my 20 year reunion. Time goes by so fast. I love my life now, with my Carson, Morgan, Bryan, Jordan, Rylee and Cameron. We have a great time!


-5 Things on my to do list-

#1 Clean my house.

#2 Make a cd for the primary kids with all the songs from this year on it... Yes, I'm a bit late in getting that done - what is it March already?

#3 Clean out my van (definitely not my favorite, especially since one of the door handles is broken so I only have one door that I can get in the back through)

#4 Mate socks. I hate doing this - and usually don't until our basket is overflowing and no one has socks to wear. I love summer time because we all have flip flops and sandels, no need for socks.

#5 Grocery shop - not my favorite thing to do.


-My favorite snacks-

#1 Chocolate

#2 Tortilla chips and queso dip

#3 Diet Pepsi

-3 bad habits-

#1 I am addicted to General Hospital. I tivo it daily and watch it when I can. I also cannot multi-task while I'm watching - I have to have all my attention on it.

#2 I always talk on the phone when I'm in a vehicle. I have several "missed" or "almost" accidents because even when I'm parking or backing up, I've been known to talk on the phone.

#3 I am a procrastinator - enough said.

-Something people don't know about me-

I love to collect pens and mechanical pencils. I also am picky about the pens I use and at work - I have to use a red pen. Should have been a teacher.

I tag Jackie, Ashley, Holly and Mandee.

1 comment:

  1. fair enough! i'll work on that "10 yrs ago" thing. I enjoyed the comment Carson made about going to Walmart when we die. I Guess those walmart comercials have really touched her =).

    ReplyDelete