Poop = pee
Pee = pee
Stink = Poop
Yes, I know this is very confusing, especially when she tells someone she has pooped her pants, it really means she is wet - no poop. Now, if she says stinky, she really means poop.
Some of her favorite things to say:
As soon as she starts to pee - "Mom, I hear something!"
Or if she wants to be left alone so that she might try and stink (poop), she says, "Mom, leave me alone!"...
She loves to wash her hands, which I'm more than happy to accomodate.
She also loves to flush the toilet. Last week we were at the mall and I unknowingly made the mistake of flushing the toilet. BIG MISTAKE! She hopped right back on the toilet, made some more pee, and then got down so that she could flush. She is sooooooooooo stubborn and I have no idea where she gets that from.
Also, since the whole potty-training thing, I think I have become somewhat of a germaphobe. I'm constantly telling Carson and Morgan to "NOT TOUCH THE TOILET". Morgan has to always be in the bathroom with Carson and is very curious about the white bowl - always wanting to examine it. I swear I use clorox wipes on our toilet about 15 times a day!
The worst is when we are in a public restroom - I dreaded this for so long and now you'll hear me say:
"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING"
"GET YOUR FACE OFF THE FLOOR" -my personal favorite :)
"DON'T TOUCH THAT BOX"
"YUCK"

Coming from the world's biggest germaphobe ever....did you know that you can buy dora....spongebob...whatever different kinds of disposable toilet covers??? They also sell teeny weeny cans of lysol which make me feel a little better to have in my diaper bag. Public bathrooms.....ewwwwww
ReplyDeleteI bet you can't wait until you can teach her the age old trick of peeing while perching precariously so your bum doesn't actually touch the toilet..(you might pee on your shoes but by darn your bum will not touch any public toilet germs)
All I can say is "Amen, Sister!!". Welcome the germaphobe annonomys. We meet once a month at jackie Goddards house. (that's because she's the queen germaphobe)!!!
ReplyDeletewait until you find your little three year old drinking from the toilet...ahhhh, good times. Kuddos to melissa for the sound advice---i also carry those items...also, if little miss stubborn insists on going it alone--just teach her to make a nest on the toilet seat (tp or travel covers) and then sit on the nest like a good baby bird...
ReplyDeleteworks wonders! Thank you holly!
Why is that in the public bathrooms they all of a sudden want to lay on the floor, touch EVERYTHING, play in the "box", etc, etc...so annoying. And so very gross! But just as a side note I was watching Dr Oz on Opera and someone asked about public toilet germs. He brushed it aside and said it was just plastic, nothing to fear. But, I still line the seat in TP!
ReplyDeleteOne of my nieces did something like Carson with the vocabulary...she called everything pee. So, he funny dad (Neil's brother - need I say more?) made up a word daggets for poop. So now all 6 of their kids have said,"I have to do daggets!" It is really funny! At least Carson's words sound similar to what she needs to do! Ah the joys of 3 year olds!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for having the kids come yesterday! It meant a lot to me and really helped me with my quota at school. And I totally agree that we need to go on a trip....let the planning begin!
ReplyDeleteI'm there too! Potty training will be wonderful when it is over. good to talk to you the other day. I will try better to keep in touch. I love the picts of the kids.
ReplyDelete