Since I've been having so much fun doing the girls' hair, I thought I'd share their do's from this past Sunday. Rylee was even a good sport and let me do her hair, although by the time we got to Primary, I noticed that she had undone her two lower braids. It was still cute though!Carson likes to twirl her hair and she got a hold of the two lowest pony tails, but they even stayed in all day :)

Your a professional! How cute.
ReplyDeleteWow! So super cute!
ReplyDeletewowser girl--amazing! I will say that carson looks a lot like cameron with her hair pulled up!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! I remember one time watching the kids when they were a lot younger and taking them to church. I had to do Rylee's hair and.....it was HORRIBLE. I am sure that everyone was thinking, "Man, that little girl's dad must of done her hair today!"
ReplyDelete