8.16.2008

Thank You, Kimberly!

Since I started back to work in December, the kids have had the best day care I could ever ask for. A friend from church, Kimberly, offered to watch the kids for me. Man, was she a lifesaver. My kids instantly fell in love with her. She has a little boy Carson's age and a little girl Morgan's age. They had so much fun playing together three times a week. Since Carson is starting pre-k this week, they started going to a new day care so she could ride the bus to school, since Kimberly doesn't live in the same school district as we do. My kids were so sad... They truely enjoyed their time with her. In fact, the last day I took them, I took some pictures and I couldn't even get Morgan to look at me because he just loves to look at her! It's pretty cute.
So THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for taking such good care of my babies. I never ever worried about them when they were in your home and they always had so much fun. We will miss seeing you when I'm at work - but look forward to many more fun times we can spend together....


No comments:

Post a Comment