7.02.2009

Just a little ditty...


Carson has been sick this week with a migraine headache, so much fun - let me tell you. Anyway, mornings are terrible for her - I don't know what they are going to bring. I went to check on her this morning before I went to work and I asked her how her head was... She moved about and opened her eyes just a little bit and said, "Mommy, you ruined my dream!"

Ahhh, that girl just makes me laugh :)

I thought she was fine, but Bryan told me later on in the day that she was miserable when he finally got her to wake up so he stayed home with her for a couple of hours before going to work.

And for the record, my wonderful husband and I have a deal - I pick up the kids from daycare/school and take the older kids to school and he takes Carson and Morgan to day care. It works out so well and I appreciate him being so willing to do this. He gets them up, dressed, medicine and fed before he takes them. He's the best!

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl! It makes me so sad that such a little girl has to deal with migrains. So not fair. I hope she feels better soon. We can't wait to see you! What day will you be here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing new posts from you! Sorry it's a sad one though. Have you ever asked the doctors if there's any vitamins she might be deficient of that could be contributing to the migraines? I wish we could find a way to help the poor little munchkin.

    ReplyDelete