Another Carson story - Bryan loves the song, "Fishin' in the Dark" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and he has played it over and over for the kids when he is driving them somewhere. Jordan, Rylee and Cameron know the words to the song pretty well. Every time we get in the van to go ANYWHERE, they will request that song be played over and over, etc. Well, now they have Carson doing the same thing. Funny thing is that for the last couple of days, she thought the song was "Fishin' in the dog". I tried to tell her numerous times that was NOT the title of the song. She did not believe me. Amazingly enough, as soon as Rylee told her what the correct title of the song was, she now calls it "Fishin' in the Daawwk". There are lots of funny stories about her right now since it seems her vocabulary has just exploded over the past 3-4 months.
Morgan is almost 11 months. I was thinking yesterday that soon he will be on whole milk, no more formula, yeah! It hasn't been too expensive anyway, we buy his formula at Sam's Club. It is $19.38 a can and these cans are more than two of the big cans at Walmart, plus much cheaper. It is the same brand as Parent's Choice formula and it works wonderfully well. We have had no problems whatsoever with it. I was buying his diapers at Sam's also and they do work really well; however, I just prefer Pampers, so that's what I've been buying the past month and a half. I did buy a pack of the new Luvs diapers with the stretchy waistband and they work pretty well. I might start buying them. Gosh, isn't my life just so exciting? Just reading this makes me want to cry knowing that I can write an epistle on diapers and formula :(
Yet I will forge ahead and be happy for my season in life and enjoy it all that I can. And end with a quote I read in a book the other day -
"Children should not be seen as interruptions to the main thing of life; they are the main thing."
Betty Shannon Cloyd
No comments:
Post a Comment