Finally, I am almost healed up from this darn surgery! I'm happy to report, that now, after five weeks, I'm starting to feel like my old self. I can walk normal now (I'm not always holding my abdominal area), I have gone three days without my binder (my velcro waist cincher), AND I am not sore when I wake up in the morning. Those are all great signs.
I had some wonderful help while I've been down and I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to my wonderful friends who have helped out during this time. I am very independent and HATE to ask anyone for help, so I really feel like this was Heavenly Father's way of making me step back and accept help. It made me and our family feel very loved to know that we have such great friends in our life. We are truly blessed.
I am glad to hear you are doing better. I have a favor to ask you. I understand you are the blog queen and I have several questions. Would you have time to walk me through some things? My email is donandrobindavis@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHopelessly lost,
Robin
I am SO glad that you are feeling better. I hope that you are enjoying your visit with your family. We miss you here! Enjoy your vacation!
ReplyDelete~T