Morgan had a drs appt this week in St. Louis. Of course, they measured him and weighed him. He weighs 27 pounds now :) He is in the 15% for his height and 50% for his weight - go figure.
Then I figured out why I keep getting these darn hernias. Carson weighs 34 pounds and before this surgery in May, I could and would carry both of them around - that is 61 pounds combined weight. WOW!
Now, I don't think of myself as very strong - in fact I'm pretty much a wimp, but lifting those two all the time - yeah, I'm sure my doctor would be very mad at me. I'll admit, since this past surgery, I think I've lifted them both only a couple of times - I just can't do it anymore. When your ab muscles don't work - it's difficult to do much.
So here is to mothers everywhere who carry two or three kids at a time. My hat is off to you - you muscle-clad women.
Ouch! Yeah that is a lot of weight to be lugging around!
ReplyDeleteMarci Sant---Jackie's hospital is currently only open for friendhsip visits---stop lifting those little ones who can walk--you hear me?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete