Carson, Morgan and I made it back to Illinois in one piece, yeah!!! The flight home was very interesting to say the least. Both of the kids were at the top of their game getting into mischief the whole way home. I was so glad to finally get off the plane before someone threw one of the kids off before we landed.
Morgan was just mainly loud and difficult and didn't want to sit on my lap. Carson was lucky enough to flip the tray of the gentleman behind us so he ended up with his drink and ice all over his lap which I'm sure he was very thankful :)
The kids were very excited to see each other and especially their dad. They were in heaven. It was fun to see. Honestly, I wasn't that excited to be back, it takes me a couple of days to get in a groove and today, I can say, that I am happy to be back.
Now, we just have the rest of the summer to play around before everyone begins school - including Carson. She is going attend pre-k this fall. I know that she is alot more excited about it than I am.
Happy you got back home, sad that we didn't get to see you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a GREAT trip home! hopefully the man with the wet lap has kids of his own!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a great time while you were here. We miss you already! Give Morgan and Carson big kisses from me!
ReplyDeleteokay, so I already left a comment, however, you have been tagged--see my site for rules
ReplyDelete