I was awakened to my very loud 22 month old in his room talking LOUDLY (Morgan cannot do anything softly or quietly) at 5:45 am with my alarm set for 6 am !!! I just wanted a little more sleep so I decided he wasn’t unhappy so I’d leave him in there until he really started to scream. Well, one of the other inmates couldn’t stand the noise and decided to let him out. At 5:54 am he wanders into my room and wants in bed with me. I lift him up and he says, clear as a bell, “Mommy, I love you!” It was so sweet. I say that to Carson and him all the time, so he is starting to say it back. It is so much fun having kids – even when you don’t get all the sleep you think you need or want J
Oh so sweet,
ReplyDeleteYou can say that again! Noah is killin us on the sleeping hours. He had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and magically got out of the habit of sleeping through the night... ARG! We are SO tired!
ReplyDeleteMarci that totally melted my heart! I want a kid and sleepless hours so bad it hurts!
ReplyDeleteChanged my blog site early since we are going to be gone on the 31st it is now
ReplyDeletethatswhatitellmyself.blogspot.cm
That is so cute. It just makes you want to squeeze em' huh?
ReplyDelete